Interim Sales & Marketing Director
A strong sales and marketing function is a critical element of moving a business forward and achieving ambitious growth targets.
NorthCo Interim Sales and Marketing Directors coordinated by the NorthCo Interim Management team are highly experienced, commercially-focused individuals. They can be quickly placed into a business and will implement the systems and processes that enable growth.
How can a NorthCo Interim Sales & Marketing Director support your business?
Northco Interim Sales & Marketing Directors have vast experience in accelerating growth, adopting new marketing and sales technologies, and driving positive change with regards to lead generation and customer engagement.
Interim Marketing Directors can take responsibility and control of all communication activities. This includes advertising, digital marketing, PR, design and website activity. They are well-practised in using data and analytics to understand, measure and translate results to aid further growth.
Interim Sales Directors are focused on delivering revenue growth. They can take responsibility for improving falling sales figures or poor ROI of sales and marketing activities. They look to improve the performance of the business development or sales function, strengthening client and prospect relationships and improving the entire sales process, from lead generation to on-boarding.
Our Interim Sales & Marketing Directors have been known to work on assignments including:
- Sales forecasting
- Developing and communicating the business’ value proposition
- Transforming under-performing teams
- Marketing and sales strategies
- Developing lead generation programmes
- Launching new brands or products
- Implementing new technologies such as CRM systems
- Expanding into new markets
- Recruiting and/or training sales or marketing teams
- Overseeing sales and marketing teams
- Supporting private equity and investments