Part Time Finance Director
Solid accounting is the foundation of good decision-making and growth.
A Part Time Finance Director is an extremely cost-effective way of acquiring the skills of an experienced qualified finance professional without the associated full-time cost base. And, its “Easy in and Easy out” – No long-term contract.
Not Just a Part Time Finance Director
Engaging a NorthCo Part Time Finance Director isn’t just a case of getting a part-time accountant. We stick to our Mission Focused approach which means you and your business gets the support of the entire NorthCo team and business improvement process.
What a Part Time Finance Director will do for you
Our team of trusted independent Part-Time Finance Directors are all operationally focused professionals and can hit the ground running.
- Access finance – A NorthCo Part Time FD will have access to our network of business finance partners;
- Sort out cash flow – NorthCo Part Time FD’s are extremely adept at easing cash flow pressure;
- Chase creditors – the NorthCo team consists of legal advisors, our Part Time Finance Director will work closely with them so you get basic legal advice as part of the service;
- Deal with banks – A NorthCo Part Time FD will handle bank communications for you;
- Operational support – A Northco Part Time Finance Director will be hand-picked for operational experience, whilst they can do everything a traditional accountant can do, they will also roll up their sleeves and get stuck in.