The R3 Programme: Resilient-Ruggedised-Reliable
The R3 Programme is a private coaching programme specifically designed for business and professional people who have hectic lifestyles or are under immense pressure and need one-one guidance and support to help them achieve their own optimal performance. R3 is an exclusive Executive Coaching Programme designed to be specific to each individual.
The R3 Programme is specifically designed for business and professional people who have hectic lifestyles and need private, one-one guidance and support to help them achieve their own optimal performance.
Private Coaching is an amazingly effective and efficient way to achieve your individual goals within a private and confidential setting.
Whether its a couple of sessions to get you “back on track”, the Ruggedised Programme arms professional business people with the tools, knowledge and support to “cut through the fog” and be their best.
R3 is for when…
- You want to discuss things with someone who knows what you are going through…
- You seem to have temporarily lost sight of what it’s all about…
- You have to work harder for the same result…
- You want to break out of the “same old same old”
- You have led an active business life and are approaching retirement…
- You could do with a bit of support for your personal health and fitness…
- You need a bit of an overhaul to get back into the groove
- You are tired of constant firefighting…
- Your work life balance is, well, not balanced…
- You need some Backup and practical support
- You don’t enjoy what you do anymore.
R3 aims to support you to achieve professional wellness, a state of well-being that helps you to achieve optimal performance.
The R3 Programme starts with an initial discussion with our senior coach to discuss your goals and reasons for wishing to explore personal Coaching.
We generally discuss our four main pillars of business wellbeing, your:
- Physical fitness – health related
- Mental and Emotional fitness – harmony with a positive mental state
- Nutritional fitness – good nutritional intake for fuel, growth and repair
- Business fitness – commercial agility and a healthy interaction with others
We will then explore potential interventions and options which can include some or all of:
- Personal Training – a personal health and fitness programme
- Executive Coaching – one-one coaching covering general personal and business themes
- Medical Referral – we are not medical professionals so will refer you to the same if required
- Nutritional Coaching – a personal nutrition programme
- Personal Counselling – one-one personal counselling
- Business Coaching – specific operational disciplines or Strategic direction